Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 31 October 2007

Yawns Yawns

Got My position dy.. sigh sigh.. gotten no 8..

No too happie not to sad, manage to be in the top 10, will work harder.. need to go higher up.. =]

TUESDAY.


Ate KFC with my folks

They gave me this toy, which is VERY annoying

Then at night, since my bro had a day off, Mum wanted to bring us somewhere delicious, but then, it was their day off too.. HAHA.. So went for korean instead.. *cough cough* I don't think it's suitable for me..

Pictures not in sequence









The banner

ice cream.. dessert =]

Side dishes.





it's not painted, it's sewn on ..





The menu



Look so retard!! HAHA
Went back.. skip for bout half an hour,, shower.. did maths..

After maths .. camwhore. =p




Look err.. haha






I like.. =]

Off to badminton.. byebye

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... so nice...
can go korean restaurant...
look veli tasty nia... =d~

wah... no 8...
this has proven that u r 8 oso mar... LOLX...
no 8 in class or overall f4?!

Lenna♥ said...

err.. the korean food.. how to say..

I donno larh, Maybe cause I hardly eat these type of food, so I don't think it's suitable for me.. haha

I not 8 la =(

GOOD LOH! no 8 in overall.. haha.. in class only..

Anonymous said...

o... u dun like korean food?!
y lar?! not 9s mer?! @.@

class no 8?! good lor...
mi always terbalik count no 1... LOLx...

ur class is 1st class overall f4?!

Lenna♥ said...

haha, okay okay lowh, but I don't really like it.

not good leh, no 8 but got improve got drop also. aihx..

haha, study hard lowh, must study hard .. ><

my class is 2nd class overall form 4, only got 2 science class, hehe..

Anonymous said...

LOLx...
like my O skul... onli 2 sci classes...

Lenna♥ said...

yupyup.. hehe .. so so on ly the school