Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 26 October 2007

I have no Idea...

Well,

I missed school today, yupyup.. cause they have the RIMOTE ( I dunno what's that either) for the form 3's ..

My school invited MBS over for some games.. So yeah, I just miss school =p

and now, I don't have ANYTHING TO BLOG ABOUT.. life's been abit boring.. teehe..

GAH!! blogger getting siao!

I can't upload photos

Alright

Tomorrow I have to do :

Maths homework
Chemistry homework
Moral tugasan
Exercise.. haha..
Practise Piano!!
Wake up early
Physics homework
Addmaths homework =((

err.. I think that's all gua.. haha..


see!! holiday coming still got homework..

darn sad la..

nvm nvm!!
try to fi nish it!!

yeah.. okay... off dy..

wanna read my book.. whheeeheee..


Questions asked,
Answers left untold..
This shall be mine , and mine only..

I like this quote.. haha

Wanting isn't the same as loving

-Lenna-

No comments: