Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 23 October 2007

Just one of those days..

Exhausted...

Currently in love with these songs..


Pin Guan- When I needed you most.
Janice- Wu Shou Wei.
Janice- My love my fate.
JJ - Down
Taylor Swift- Teardrops on my Guitar
Secondhand Serenade-Your Call
Sarah Conner- One Last Dance
Shayne Ward - No Promises.
Micheal Learn To rock-You took my heart away.
Micheal Learn To Rock- That's why you go away.


Today did add maths for bout 3 hour ++ .. gah.. and I got back my add maths paper 1.. I screw the paper.. how could I even READ wrongly!! unforgiven.. so muuuchhh mistakes.. I'm gonna fail.. =/

Sigh .. nvm,, what has past , has passed.. Work harder, aim higher.. and hope for the better..

Love.Faith.Hope.

=]

Don't push me, cause I'm fragile.

If you love me so, let me be free.

I always complain bout how much I did.. but now I realise.. what I did, wasn't enough.

If you hold someone so tight, They'll suffocate.. They will only leave you sooner..

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened..

I'm trying to be optimistic..
Trying to look everything in a better view, angle.. perspective.

-Lenna-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

har?! add math?! u took add math?!

what a surprise... =P

Lenna♥ said...

Me is pure science student lai de.. hehe.. =]