Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 21 October 2007

Just one of those post....

Suddenly I lost all the mood for blogging..

One thing, It's cause of the screen colour... It's YELLOW!! GAH!!

and me , being lazy .. and not trying to take the risk to rack my whole computer up.. haha..
I'll just wait for my brother to come back and deal with it..

In the meantime, I'm sulking.. hahaha..

Sorta lazy to blog larh..

Who would do their ironing at 1 am in the morning?

Me.

ahah.. yeap a lil crazy i know, but what the heck..




This is how much I had to iron.. haha..

now , I have been sick a few days.. and I'm feeling better thanks to..

This, I've been relying on this alot.. gah!! too much drugs!!


My new shoes.. =D

yesterday Family and I went to TS for a short while, cause it's pretty late.. then we walked around bintang walk .. I think
It was fun.. until.. I was walking as usual.. then suddenly a guy was walking towards me.. He suddenly bend so close to me.. well I have to bend as well cause I didn't want him to touch me wouldn't I.. he was smirking as well.. I gave him.. the ' excuse me' look.. and he just walk off..

BOY! what NERVE !! GAH.. doinks..

Neways.. I was wondering.. was I dressed too overly?? but I saw MANY and I mean MANY who were more flashing than I am.. anyways.. they have a book sale at TS on the 3rd floor by popular.. And I bought a book... yipeee..

Jodi Picoult book.. =D *smiling like mad* it's actually 35 bucks, but after 20% it's 28... EEE!!!
I wanted to buy more.. but daddy said, Read slowly, one at a time.. Jodi picoult is a good writer.. =D you might be thinking, this girl , she buy this book cause of the cover.. .. yeah.. you could see a guy kissing a girl.. but so what.. don't judge a book by it's cover.. hurmp.. haha.

Got back home..


Was this over revealing?? i think not. = =









Hehe, I'm just self-obsessed.. haha..

one more thing.. I'm fat.. =(

boo hoo.. need ta lose weight!!! gah.. especially d tummy.. haha..

and School's starting tomorrow.. dun feel like going to school though .. but I must! cause syllabus haven't finish. hehe..

Going out.. gtg..

bye~

-Lenna-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf... guess those guyz @ bkt bintang all become animalz liao... b careful... k?! muaks...s.s.s.ss pop pop pop!!!

Lenna♥ said...

okay, thank you.. I will be extra alert and more careful.. =]

haha.. pop pop pop =p