Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 1 October 2007

Sick and Add maths..

had my add maths paper todae.. my gosh.. die kao kao this time.. haha..

nyways.. I'm sick.. real sick.. just today, gotten sick = =

low immune system wey.. I'm the easiest to get sick.. sigh sigh..

I wan exams to finish faster, however, I'm lazy to get my books and sit down like a good gurl to study.. haha..

tomorrow's paper will be Chem,
WED- Bio
Thurs- EST

then I'm free!!

whee..

oh yeah.. finally, my dad and I booked a court for this friday.. badminton la.. lolx..

wanna come ?=D

it's at the 118 Food court there.. it's at err.. Cheras there.. haha.. go find yourself la.. =X

YES!! 2-full hours of badminton!! YEAH BABY! xD miss badminton alot lowh.. then my dad make empty promises... so finally.. I saw the court.. I ask "daddy, book now.. =D"

bleh, I know I'm demanding.. whuahuahu..

so what.. =p


gtg eat then sleep study la.. haha..

nite =D

-Lenna-

Badminton , here I come!!!

No comments: