Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 28 October 2007

I'm actually quite lazy to post..


but then I wouldn't have the time tomorrow I assume..


first thing,
I HATE ppl saying " you stupid or what? " GAH! hate it soo much


Todae, my poh poh's house ( mommy's side) got robbed..Lucky she and gong gong wasn't home..

nothing valueable was missing .. but the door.. sigh.. and my uncle decided to put alarm..

So, manage to finish chem ONLY gosh, tomorrow ha ve to wake up early wey... so much things to do..

have to sleep soon too.. haha..but I'm feeling queasy urgh..

let the pictures do the talking okay?


Pictures not in sequence..





Flowers that my gong gong ( father's side) plant.. =D


My bubble pearl tea.. =]

At the food court

Aunty's room

Sigh.. look at the clothes.. all over the place... **** you idiot thief.. we know who you are.. sigh.. inside story, don't ask.

On monday.. how I tied my hair.. hehe

Last time, look how big is the difference..

Which is better?


Me, after skipping for 15 minutes.. hehe.. so long neva exercise.. jor.. body aching. HAHA joking, but seriously, very long didn't exercise..

neways.. off to bed..

nitey nite..


-Lenna-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAR?! kena robbed?!
did ur grannies report police?!
lucky u were not there oso...
pls keep ur door shut if u r along at home...
so damn dangerous...

Lenna♥ said...

no they did not report.. the police came and see see only, damn tulang.. haha..

I also scared scared now..

Anonymous said...

juz be careful...
dun b careless forget 2 lock...

Lenna♥ said...

right right be careful.. =D