Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 27 October 2007

Just..

I have no idea..
these memories, they pile and pile..

I wish.. I could just hide .
Just cry my heart out and to never ever care.

I wish I could scream
Just scream it all out and left with nothingness

I wish, I could laugh out loud
just laugh all the misery out of me and to act as if nothing ever happened.

I wish I could forget
forget all the pain that ever struck me.

I wish I could remember
the things that make me happy, carefree and so loved...

These are just memories.. and memories only..

Oh how I wish I could revive these memories..
and just be stuck with it.. Living in my own fantasy land and not to care any of these bull shits life had set for us..

Choices, decisions, options.. paths.. ways..

We have to choose.. WHY??

I don't want to make them. .if that means hurting one person or another..

Sometimes, I just feel like there's no one there for me..
to cling on, to rely on , to spill every precious secrets that I keep to myself.
and everyone just tell me , that's how life is..
Be independent

I am.. but THERE ARE TIMES that you really need a shoulder to cry on,
an ear to listen your craps.. A hand to cling on..
why is it that I feel that no one is there for me when I really needed them most?

Cause this world is such a cold place to be..
everyone is busy with their own life..
everyone couldn't care less
or even to hear what you repeated for many times..
sumtimes you want people to ONLY LISTEN to your problems..
but they think it's annoying, irritating..


Where were you guys , when I needed you most?
Where are you NOW? cause right now, I can't seem to breather, or take a step towards the future..

I'm just walking back .. walking and walking..

Someone oh someone..
just come help me..




-Lenna-

No comments: