Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 4 October 2007

Done With Exams =D

whee.. todae was the last paper.. EST

FYI for those who don't know , it's actually English For Science and Technology..

Gosh.. i did the second question wrongly = = SWT!! so careless..
okay nevermind.. lolx..
shall not think of it.. and tomorrow we're gonna discuss physics paper 1.. gah the horror wey..
why must teacher try to ruin us?? haha.. just joking..

nyways.. I've just completed Elena's task yesterday =D have a look .. ahah..

And i fell down today.. I hurt my left elbow and my knee.. typical me.. haha..
Was walking and chatting nicely with El , then Wham.. down I go.. lolx.. pain la.. =(
hope can still play badminton tomorrow >_<

I actually feel like sleeping right now.. but then.. hehe.. doing something.. you don't need to know.. =D
lalala.. I'm getting bored.. I just totally forgotten what I've wanted to blog about.. HAHA!! short-term memory after the fall.. gah!!!
Neways, I'm planning to change my blog's as well as my friendster's layout =D It's kinda dull.. ehehhe..then after that.. have to help el change her's as well.. I want to try and make a layout for my own.. for the SS , but sadly, I'm dumb, so I do not know how..

ANYONE CARE TO TEACH ME?? I only know how to edit the htmls, rearrange all those stuff la.. =( not enough.. I wann learnn.. mummieee =]

Okay, mayb I'll post later.. I need to upload some photos from my phone first.. hehehe.. not forgetting my camwhore shots =D
*syok sendiri*
OH YA!! I want, I Want , I WANT to watch anime.. got a list of animes to watch .. =D

yeepee... provided I don't cry when I get my results la harh.. haha


-Lenna-

No comments: