Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 16 October 2007

I'm boreeed..

Monday..

Went to mid valley.. nothing much la



Ate macD for tea


Mirror =D lazy to rotate la


=D in poh kong

Next

Tues:
Purposely woke up freaking early to get my butt to El's house cause Rachel was coming.. haha..
Teehee.. Rachel darling.. I miss you.. =D


Rachel's leg =p

I cam whore with rach's phone.. haha.. El got fed up.. then later Kah Wei came.. hehe.. So I took their picture.. Elena got kinda pissed cause I couldn't leave the camera alone.. =D


Elena.. =D

Rachel.. haha

kah wei, She's gonna kill me, and I know it. .hahaah..

Pictures using Rachel's phone.. Tomorrow I shall use everyone's phone and camwhore =D




I like =p


Dark circles.. @_@







Then after that I folo Rachie home.. hehe.. she drop me at LM.. Wait for mummie fetchy me.. raiining heavily..

Then in the Kitchen , mummy ask me to boil noodles, She went out to fetch daddie.. I camwhore lagi..





DARREN! THIS IS CALL YENG!! HUAHUAHUAU








This was not in the kitchen.. random pic.. . hahahahah..


Minced Meat

Oyster.. yummay..



Boiling boiling. .

Hehe..cooling down

Tomato Sauce

Mushrommsss.. know what I make already??

ahahah


Last pic..

I like.. hahaha..


Tomorrow wanna camwhore with you all.. or not I culik all of your phone and take pic.. whee..

-Lenna-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah... really boring wor...