Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 8 October 2007

Exams are over.. but...

EXAMS ARE OVER,,,

but.. I still don get to go out.. I still can't go shopping..

Eh, donkeys , where are you la?!!?? I want go out.. =(

JAMES~~ go out faster!! go bling sarah and intro to me.. haha..

DARREN!!! MY ice-cream and lunches!!!

RACHEL!! GENTING!!!!

doinks la.. I want tooo gooo outt...

oh yeah. I missed school today.. I overslept.. haha..

NEXT!!!

I WANT TO CUT MY HAIR!!

suddenly feel like ah ma with my hairstyle.. aija!!

CINDLE !!! Bring me go cut hair please?? pretty please?
or not..

GOR~~~!!! BRING ME BRING ME BRING ME!!!

MUMMIE~~~ T.T

NEXT!!

LAYOUT

I find darn many layouts.. nice.. but all black.. no other colour meh!??!?

always use black =(

sorry eh.. hyper skit.. =DDDD
I don wanna know my results.. i just wanna have holiday now.. now now now~!!!

I just want to have fun before I can't have fun..

I wanna change for the better..

I wanna change my attitude.. change myself.. cause I use to care bout what people think and say soo much!!! until things that I use to love or wanted to do, I don't dare to do.. sigh sigh.. and I wanna be straight forward with people too.. If you're a bitch, next time I'm gonna say that you're a bitch... hahaha...

I'm crazy hyper now la.. aijor


haha, kay, just gonna post up some photo I took yesterday.. only the cakes tho... haha..


Grandma's birthday cake =D

Brighten up.

With candles =DDD

me and my cousin.. wahahah..

I'm seriously hyper now..

dunno what to type.. I feel like chamwhoring.. hahaha!! =D

-Lenna-

No comments: