Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 15 October 2007

Day out at Pavilion =D

I finally went to pavilion .. whee... hehehe..
Quite nice la.. but too spacious.. and it's like time square.. cuz there are many shops that weren't open yet. and most of the shops open are all high class shops.. too expensive leh!! yeeshhh.. =p

In the car.. =D


ok, we went to the supermarket, which the name I've just forgotten..

the things there are quite expensive compared to other supermarkets, but there's no deny that they have lots of varieties



This.. CHEESE!! yummm.. =D chocolate.. !!!

My camera sux.. haha.. but it actualy says that.. inner is cheese.. middle is mochi and outer is chocolate.. hehehe. .yuummsss

Next is this.. cadbury cookies.. wheeheheh.. chocolate indulge.. =DDDDD


Very nice.. =D
Next , we wonder around.. and Darren came.. so we chat chat little while.. then my parents wanted to walk around summore but they refuse to leave me alone.. sooo.. I had to leave with them.. so potong steam.. haha..

Not nice, but what the heck =D


This is something I saw in Parkson.. looks familiar?? no? how bout, in the hospital? hahahah!
and it's a kitchen utensil.. wopps =X


I LURVE pavilion's toilet.. full of mirrors.. =D

Blur , but kinda nice. =D

Then we walk walk around.. then Darren sms me.. " where are you? " then I figured, that he's lost.. then walkign walking. I saw his family.. but he isn't there.. so I was confirmed that he's lost.. ahahaha..

Furniture shop







Then I finally found him.. but his family was long gone.. then we took a picture.. I was too ugly, so.. I x'ed out my face.. wanna see?? haha..


HAHAHA.

Then after that.. walk around summore.. couldn't decide where to eat, finally went out to eat..
at Steven Corner.. one of mummy's customer.. haha..

Necklace that Cindle gave me.. thank you.. I lurve you.. muah! =D


Camwhore a lil while waiting for the food to come.. hehe


Hmm..

Looks like my hair is tied.

This is okkayy la..


My cheese nun..nan? i dunno how is it spelt.. hehe..

teh food.. =D

SATAYS =D


This look... ermm.. you decide.. =D


I STILL WANT HIS CD!!

there..

done.. later I'm gonna go out to MID.. teehe.. gotta bath..

byeybe~~

-Lenna-

No comments: