Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 29 October 2007

Nothing much...

Went out for dinner just now..Was sitting and one of the fans were behind of me.. well not so close.. so I didn't mind..then after that, one family came.. a big one.. then there's this guy, he keep pushing the fan backwards, meaning towards me.. then I felt something touched me.. So I look behind and I was facing the fan! FUH! shocked.. HE SAW THAT! YET HE SAY " BACK SUMMORE" then my mum " Excuse me Mr. You can't keep pushing back.." *still pushing* "If My daughter's hair get stuck in the fan how?!?!? *raising her voice* * STILL PUSHING!!* YOU PAY FOR HER MEDICAL FEE IS IT? OR NOT HER LIFE IS IT??" *stops pushing and act as if nothing happens..!!

GOSH!! WHAT A JERK MAN!!! Idiot.. @!#!%@#$^#%^!$! urgh, hate people like dat.

I thought of saying to him " Mr, If I put a fan close to your toddler's head, You like it anot?? WAnna try?? " So frust man, but I just cluck my tongue at him.. hurmp.


then Came back, mum use the comp.. so I camwhore.. ahah.. very long didn't camwhore dy KAY! =p



this was the fan after it was pulled away, If I get bold or lose my scalp.. I'm gonna find him. .

HE'S THE GUY!! URGH!

hehe


Trying black and white

=D

being lame


random

If this was a blank page or a blank wall, What would you do to it?

at the restaurant.. dam tulang.. =p trying sepia..

Self Timer.. =D


SElf timer

=D




Love. Faith.Hope. Wanted to write the love in words.. but boy.. end up argeliii..

I'm trap in this box people call a room...


was just emoing moments ago.. I like this shot.. abit artistic.. HAHA

nitey nites..

-Lenna-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

push da fan back 2 him!!!

Lenna♥ said...

Mayb I should have done that, but I not so bad ma.. hehe

Anonymous said...

LOLx...
know u r veli kuai lar...
muaks..s..s.s.s pop pop pop!!!
LOLx...

Lenna♥ said...

haha

not very kuai ny la,

but thank you la.. haha.. =D

muah to you too.. =D