Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 19 October 2007

Taggy =D

I got this tag from Susan.. wahahah.. since I'm bored and I'm not planning to upload my shoe photos... I might as well do this.. or not.. I would be a pig sleeping teh whole day...

1.Your REAL name:
Lenna

2.Your GANGSTA name: (first three letters of your name and izzle)
Lenizzle.. O.o sounds.. weird... hahaha.

3.Your DETECTIVE name: (fav color and fav animal)
Blue Dog. o.O

4.Your SOAP OPERA name: (your middle name and the street you live on)
Poh Cheras.. ROFL.

5.Your STAR WARS name: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2letters of your first)
Har Le... my goosh, this is getting weirder and weirder.. HAHA

6.Your SUPERHERO name: (your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink)
Pink water... hehe.. I got no favourite drink la.. =p

7.Your IRAQI name: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your lastname, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's name, 1st letter of a cousin's first name, and last letter of your mom's name)
EROINEG.. woh.. cooll.. =D

9.Your GOTH name: (bloody and your pet's name)
Bloody ah boy. HAHAHA

10) Your MALAY name (first 3 letters of your last name and add "ah" behind)
Harah.. hahahah..

11) Your MATSALLEH name (first 3 letters of your name and add "y" behind)
Leny.. common ny..

12) Your CHINESE name (chong and 4 letters from your last name and lyn)
Chong Har Lyn.. hahah.. my last name only got 3.. =p

13) Your INDIAN name(your first name and add wary or maniam behind)
Lennawary.. sounds like a product name.. hahaha..

14) Your SEX name(add x in front of your name and another x behind)
xLennax
how to pronounce???


I tag.. ELENA!! SS MEMBAS.. and mayb suki.. =D
aijor.. I TAG WHOEVER LA, but ELENA YOU MUST DO.. =D

hahaha

-Lenna-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

faintED!!!

Lenna♥ said...

haha.. very fun le.. =D