Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 3 November 2007

PAVILION

Today ...

as in FRIDAY

I missed school.. hehe.. cause I Was lazy... and many were not coming, so what the heck eh?

and I went to PAVILION for an interview for a job.
I went with lily, We filled in the form and pass it to the executive manager I think.
He was sort off shock to hear our age, I doubt that he'll hire me. boohoo.
Who wanna hire a 15 year old right? but I need money, I Want shopping.. =(
unless anyone of you could sponsor me... =D

anyways, no pictures...

because I didn't take any today and I'm currently in my brother's room using my bro's computer, cause he's in my room using my comp to play maple. darn it.. argh..

Neways, most prob will be going to Leisure mall tomorrow and look for job..

Why am I looking for job ?

1. Mummy kick me outta the house and ask me to look for job.haha
2. shopping.
3. shopping..
4. shoppinngg. haha


shopping as in buying the things I want or need, like clothings so on, and books as well la, exersice books you dope.. like maths and add maths.. have to work hard... =( am not satisfied with my results.. not at all!

but I'm quite lazy to work too, then I would not have time to hang out with my friends, and other reasons that you shouldn't need to know.

besides that, I don't get any pocket money during the holidays, so how to save money and buy things? tell mee!! unless there's really a fairy godmother who comes everynight and put RM 50 under my pillow, I dun mind . haha.

neways, tomorrow is my grandpa's birthday, teehee. I'm tired.. and I have i think forgotten what I'm suppose to be blogging.. haha..

goody night...

wish me luck..

*hopes to find a job which pays RM 6 an hour and I would only need to word like 5-7 hours a day*

* I wish*

remember to get books at popular tomorrow if am going to Leisure mall!


-Lenna-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

look 4 more....
dun juz simply aim for 1 job nia...
if that mnger didnt call...
then still got other chances oso mar...

Lenna♥ said...

Not much time to look, summore need to go buy present..

still have to look summore lowh.. =(

Anonymous said...

wah... like that u really become poor gal later wor...
T.T

Lenna♥ said...

haha, you help me find work la.. please =D