Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 14 October 2007

Long Week

I've got lots of Pictures which I haven blog about..

Starting with

This I donno when.. some camwhore pictures la .. =D









Look line sun tanning.. haha.

Then Wed I think

Nice la this shirt..

The back.. can wear both sides.. but mummy refuse to buy.. haha

I LIKE .. but I will erm.. hardly wear.. haha..

My pants =D

*cough cough* go figure what was I doing.. hahahah

Friday,12th Oct: Popo's Birthday


Before going out.


Her Birthday cake

She's 67 this year =D I lurve you poh poh, tho she refuse to be in the camera.. haha



Yum Yum...

HAHA, my cousin's comp kena virus for Mozilla.

If you can't read what it says, "I don't hate Mozilla, but use IE or else.." lolx

SATURDAY: Cindle (bro's gf) brought me to straightening without me knowing..
WAs suppose to CUT my hair only.. sigh sigh..
The process of straightening, is NO FUN



Heating my hair... SOK yao machine.. haha.. read in cantonese.

This, I forgot what was she doing.


She start straightening

so ugly.. haha.

finishing at the back

Second Ju-on

Then after straightening, they put paste on me again.. eek.. for while hot then cold.. tak boleh tahan.

Then went back to Cindle's shop, bought a T and a shorts.. shucks, I forgot to take pic of it.. hahah.Cindle didn't look happy to see my hair.. she didn't like my fringe.. she kept complaining, then finally she brought me to another saloon where she cut her hair after straightening in the last shop.. so actually cut my fringe twice..
Then after loitering around her shop.. decided to head to popular to read some books? Cindle follow me.. hehe.. then she left, but I passed by Kenny Roger's and I saw James and his friend, Mei yee.. which is also Ben's past best friend.. working.. wanted to wave hi, but they look busy..
Popular wasn't so quiet either..
want to read also cannot.. so went lepak around


The teddy bear in living cabin can cause 69.90.. YOU SIAO A.. so small only, and if memory lane all that I understand la.. haha. =p

Then headed back to popular.. then I heard songs.. from HIM

ZHENG GUO HUI..GAHH!! I want his cd.. sumone buy for me.. I've wasted alot jor.. summore right.. I have to buy so many presents.. =(


Close up.. please buy for me.. =)
Then Gor gor fetch me from leisure mall back to TESCO.. then sit down there doing nothing.. then he ask me play maple , so i go play maple lowh..

Hehe..

The speakers.. woots.. I also want..
Then came back, had difficulty fitting my hair inside the shower cap.. sigh.. so mar de fan a....
but still very d happy cause I know that they sayang me lots.. =D summore they pay for it, not me.. hehe...

After that tried to camwhore with the new look.. haha.

Okay la, Darren say look like lala..well, She wanted to make me look like BARBIE DOLL, but I don't think that actually worked out.. haha.. I try la.. later. =p

heheh.. look scary?

Na, James Choong, the sort off ju-on look, alah, cannot la.. they cut my fringe d.. before that, in the saloon la.. but now cannot dy.. haha..


that's it for now.. hehe..

and I'm going to PAVILION LATER .. whee.. hahha..

-Lenna-

No comments: