Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 7 October 2007

Badminton with da Folks

So yeah,

I had badminton with my folks yesterday.. and boy

they made me run lowh.. here and there.. now my state is close to a grandma's state.. haha...

Body very sore, cause the effect of not playing badminton too long , and not exercising for long..

cause I've just finished exam ma!!
=p .. *excuses*

haha.. anyways, I did and ultra-mega-superb embarrassing thing when I was heading out from the court.. I've forgotten that my water bottle was open.. and I was holding another water bottle, all of the sudden, my bottle dropped, and my opened bottle err spilled.. spilled next to a guy.. haha!! so PAI SEH!!

sigh sigh.. nyways.. I look extremely shock lowh, tired also become energetic kay.. I quickly said "ohmygosh, sorry!" cover my face with my towel and headed to wear my dad was.. then we had to go to the toilet, which was located at THE END of the whole big stadium like court.. so I had to pass by him.. in my heart I was solemnly thinking.. " gah.. sorry sorry sorry sorry" then once I passed him , I apologized again.. and that time I think he scolded me or mumbled.. but I didn't took notice, cause mummy was dragging me to the toilet.. hehe

then we went to the food court and ate.. I saw many people who were in shorts and Ts.. many eyes .. especially when my face is like white and red.. from badminton... hehe.. but I HAD SO MUCH FUN THO!!! =D

but too bad, I can't play for the next 2 weeks.. cause daddy's busy.. so after RAYA only can play.. =( but if you all can play with me.. come come.. you would only need to fetch me home =D

hehe..

need to sign off..

Grandma's body aching =p


nite~

-Lenna-

No comments: