Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 29 September 2007

Friday!

Gah! had Add maths tuition just now... Omgosh.. couldn't do you know.. argh.. so saddening.. !!

Must do alots of exercise this weekend.. not to forget chem , bio and est.. then I'll be free!!! =D

must really work hard la.. I mean this past few papers right, I did study , but end up making lots of mistakes.!! NOOO.. how could I ??

Like Physics 3, omgosh.. die .

Anyways.. I promised the clothings picture and my infamous camwhoreness.. haha.. =D

Before that! JOin FACEBOOK! It's abit like friendster, sort of better, cause of the applications and other things.. join and see if you like it.. =D

It has few features.. all jumbled up together, it's quite cool, like for ex: you can slap one person.. but too bad you can't see the action being done.. wish it could la.. then it would be sooo fun! =D

I'm still a little confuse bout it tho.. but it's getting more interesting.. I wish they could get that feature.. when the actions you wanna do to that person , can be showed.. then it will be perfect =p

okay, exaggerating much.. anyways.. I'll show some of the pictures first.. =D



I like this pants =D no, it's not 3/4 altho it looks like, but it isn't! =D


Hehe, a closer look on the pants =D me likey.


A two-piece in one kinda shirt.. haha..



Inside.


outside. there's still more but, sorry, suddenly outta mood.. =(

nites people.

-Lenn-

No comments: