Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 22 November 2007

Job Job Job

Went to Time Square the other day



bought.. I like this =D but tad expensive, Rm29 =(

This short dress.. at Rm20 , Lurves and worth it.. =D

Rm10 , It attracts me.. hahaha

Wedding dinner.. on 21st Nov, =D

I wore the short dress.. =DDD


Dinner , did not take pictures..

uncle and two tots

Fatty cousin.. =D

Todae, slept like a log.. haha..
WEnt to jusco near my house, to look for work, parents seem desperate for me to look for work..


Took my shades.. xD

Wore the polo T


Went to orange sorbet


LURVE THIS SHIRT


!!!!=D


Manage to interview at speedy and the hytex store, sell shirt one,,

I feel like going on learning classes,

like hip hop dancing, or yoga, or learning various languages, I wish I could, I really want too..

and If i get the job, mayb working till end of january, cause when I say work till school start, they say too short..

hmm.. who knows, if I can manage that is..

-Lenna-

I shall talk to mummy bout classes, but working and classes? clash much?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... nice dress n polo T...
u look sweet in da dress... ^^

hmm.m.m... class or work ah?!
may b u can consider both nia...
yoga class is good 4 health...
working oso can get some $$$ 2 pay 4 ur class...
so u dont waste time if u hav no class...
^^V

Lenna♥ said...

yeah, but got school work for the holiday also..

really confuse.. then I scared that work will take up my time, don't have time to do this and that.. argh.. very very confuse le..

I scared when working, cannot finish this, cannot take class, and things like dat.. =(

suggestion? =]

Lenna♥ said...

and thank you , I like the shirts too.. =D

Anonymous said...

dun worry... it wont take up all ur time 1... go ahead!!!