Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 16 November 2007

Bored day...

Nothing much..

really bored =(

ponteng school also so bored... zzz..

stupid you tube.. load half way then stop loading..

tmd.. donkey..

wanna watch hana kimi also cannot



Then bored, wanted to camwhore.. =p


I dunno when was this taken , but okay la =p


Me in my pajamas, I can be in my pajamas the whole day.. haha..

after taking this, wanted to take summore, then see see, memory full.. so potong!!

sigh,
then hafta go to school tomorrow, want to bring my phone kan, but scared arh, this kah wei arh.. very ganas wan you know.. haha.. if I don't come she say she bite me summore.. eekss.. =p

kay I have to clear my phone memory = = potong steam..

then have to get rdy to gamble with Sha tomorrow =x

-Lenna-

No comments: