Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 7 November 2007

Macdonald

Who would be crazy enough to go ta pauz macdonald at 4++ am.. My bro and I xD


Counter


4.40am O.o HAHA


Then had to wait for the food cause they were out of plastic bags ==

I'm grumpy and hungry.. haha =D


lalala.

hehehe.

This look ugly, but main thing, look at my eye bags wey!!

Emmppttyyyy ..


gor gor wait till he started to eat first.. haha

Finally ready, we can go!

ta pau for my family also la, we not so bad kay.. =]


My burger

coffees

His big breakfast.. xD


yum yum *burps* excuse me.. haha

nitey nite...


-Lenna-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... so early still didnt zzz yet ah?!

ur bro veli leng jai wor... =P

Lenna♥ said...

Want to sleep!

Then stomach hungry..

haha.. so paiseh..

shh, he dunno I put his pic here =p

Anonymous said...

har?! like that oso can?!
how come he doesnt know u "put him on table"?!
LOLx...

Lenna♥ said...

=p .. shhhh.. hehhe