Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 15 November 2007

School

Tues, 13th Nov

I play 3G with Yong Kang, My Wilderness Camp friend.. hoho..
He didn't tell me he changed his phone, and then mou dun dun call using 3G...
haha.. quite fun tho..

Wed, 14th Nov.

Stayed up late, watch hana kimi till 3++ am.. I haven't watch ma..!! pity me kay.. =p
then sleep, woke up around 5am .. grr.. dunno for what.. = =
Then golek golek .. haha.. till 6 am.. time to wake up..
Got ready to school.. lalala..

Reach school I thought teacher will check my hair.. so before that I bun up my hair.. hohoho.. then end up no check.. = = just went back to class.. teehee
In class, Crap with Elena, Kah wei , and Levina.. no teacher came in, except Pn.Faridah,
came in to teach add maths.. FUH.. lucky learn dy.
then just do what she ask us to do.. so on so on. then have to get ready for the stupid lisan
After recess, suppose to watch bridge to terabithia, but end up watch Bkt . Kepong.. = =
Lucky Bio teacher game in to forward , but finish around 12 pm, then watch bridge to terabithia,
I watched beforehand.. so I know how the story goes.. =]

When watching Bkt. Kpg, Me , Tinisha , and El playing Chor Dai Di.. hohoho.. ;p
Didn't gamble la.. no bring money.. =( and that Sha, play black jack in class also WIN enough dy
la, sui yeh.. ahha.. =X

After School, headed to Tesco, bought donuts.. from big apple =DDDD , balikz the rumah, change
keluar to Leisure Mall, eat lunch, cari kerja
balik around 6pm, I oinks on the bed till 8+pm =p got up just in time for dinner... so on so on



big apple donut =D


=D

you better be drooling =p
That's my day.. hope the fella call me back???

-Lenna-

No comments: