Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 6 November 2007

YES!


YES!

I finnally can bloogg.. =D

whee..
Lots of pictures ahead, including my fat fat fat hao pictures.. haha.. beware...
don't say I didn't warn you.. =]

Saturday.

It was someone's birthday that day.

Many of my relatives came that day


I woke up with a gloomy start

pictures..





Failed attempt of getting her head

Just nice



poking my brother =D

then relatives started to go back

I took picture of this lil cutie


Lastly the birthday man, My grandpa =D


Black kitty cat

Key chain from Lily.. =D



Sunday.
Nothing much

A packet of chipsters to fill my day



Want one? =]


Out for dinner.


acting sillly

Gor Gor and I

Monday.

Skipped school.
Headed to the car factory..
Hot.. and bored..
Ka-chings... the phone reveals itself..



My finger ==

I'm seriously bored.


SMILE =D

Went for lunch. ate fish. yum yum..
Went back to the place again..
had to wait wait and wait..
Again with da phone..
Warning : Fat hao pictures ahead.



Trying to act macho



Steering wheel

Look as if my hair is dyed.. =] *fully dyed*



smile smile

Bunny teeth

=]

blehs.


Went to carrefour at midvalley.

In mummy's car.






done-

3 days =]

hopefully tomorrow can go leisure mall to find work?

hmm..

-Lenna-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... ur bro cracked da maple game liao ah?!

Lenna♥ said...

no wo. hahah..

where can crack maple game wan?

it's like RO. you know RO?

Anonymous said...

RO water i know lar...
LOLx...

Lenna♥ said...

o.o then i dunno how to explain jor.. ahhaha.. is a game , a 3D game.