Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 11 November 2007

Just why?

I don't know, I have no idea..
I feel so down, so pressured.. so GAH!!!
Why make me think of him, when it's SOOOO long?
when I have already given up, to carry on..

and not only that ,
why bring back up the problems that we said not to?
WHY?

WHY BRING BACK ALL THOSE MEMORIES?

GAH, SCREWED and so much more..

I just... there's too much to say , but there's no one to spill to..
and when I have someone to do so, I can't find the words..
oh , I just wish, I can break down and cry in the beach
wouldn't it be so nice..
let the breeze wash away my tears..
and till the moon shows up and brighten up the lonely night.

I will, watch the stars, and admire them as they have so many of stars to light with them.
I will be watching, alone...
feeling all alone..



* If we never broke up, the 7th of Nov 2007 would be our first year anniversary. happy anniversary*


-Lenna-

No comments: