Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 11 November 2007

LENNA FAT HAO.

Warning, I mean seriously, many of my pictures ahead.




Wahahah,, fat fattt fatttt.. hahahah








just wanted to try.. everything for a try right? LAUGH i know you want to.

Side partings




to the left..


to the right.. I like this=D

Now you guys know that I do not only take all those nices photos.. hurmphs


I like my hair messy ! =D not bad

edited, brighter





Still got sommore ,but decided to bear you all.. =p hahah..

had nothing to do ytd, until i figure out to watch hana kimi, the chinese and jap version.. not done yet..

Will continue to watch soon.. whee.. =D

Some things aren't seem to be what they are.


* If you were still with me, on the 7th of Nov 2007 would be our first year anniversary. Happy anniversary. =] and yes. I admit I still do miss you. -

I wanna be friends again..

this world is wallowing me inside.. help~

-Lenna-

No comments: