Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 14 November 2007

O.o

A lady by the name of Ah Fong, called me ..

and ask me if I wanted the job..

in metrojaya, Rm 4 per hour..

Mama told me that I have to sit bus going there and coming back if I'm really working there.

And.. I never sat bus before.. Public bus that is..

Serious.. =X

Scared . .hoho.. yupyup... Really..

Scared tho =X

and then tomorrow, Lily off, cannot teman me go.. boo!! how to go?

I have no idea..

things are SOOOO last minute, I don't even know how to arrange them.. GAH

DARN LADY WITH THE JOB... =X

opps.

shyt another problem to worry,
has my friend told her that I'm 15??

gah.. mati la mati..

mati tomorrow mati the next day..

grrr = =

why so babi wan la.. =XXX

kay kay, I better stop now..

I need to zzz, if not cannot sleep like yesterday.. miss school again..

everyone chop me.. teehee.. ;)

nitez

-Lenna-

No comments: