Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 29 November 2007

Sorry For not blogging..


I've just gotten work , and I'll be starting todae, later about 4pm.. hehe During the Holidays, Lenna needs to do..
Start practicing piano
Continue practicing piano.

Wake up earlier.
Complete my holidays homework
Shopping =p
Do kerja Amal for sstupid moral.
Ask Lily for the chem work.
Request for 5 hour jobb..
hang out with my friends. =)
Plan El's birthday.
Plan genting trip.
Clean my room~
Go Queen's park shopping.. @_@ fuh.. I like that place

GET TO GENTING..

i think that's all gua..
@_ @


Reason why I 'm lazy to blog is..
1. Cause I'm lazy =p
2. doing/playing this


I'm finally 70! =)


Using my first level Explosion



GTG =)

byebye~

-Lenna-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh?!? y change the comment identity form?! @.@

muaks..s..ss.s pop popp op!!!
where u work?!?
where is queen bay?!
blur.r..r. @.@
when u go genting?!
i wanna go oso...
can i can i?!
=P

Lenna♥ said...

I where got change the identity form ?

work in Jalan Peel , carrefour, NESH.

QUeen's park.


I think the genting trip cancel. = =

Anonymous said...

dun know...
it is different liao...

jln peel?!? carrefour or NESH?!
can i go there 2 visit u?!
but hav 2 c got driver or not first...
LOLx...
=P

Lenna♥ said...

come come visit me!! =DDD