Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 30 May 2007

This post may contain vulgarities

SHYT!

I'm freaking emo-ing..


I feel like crying.. and yet at the same time screaming ... I feel sad, I feel hurt.. I feel disgraceful..

I regretted what I've done in the past.. Lying to my parents.. making them lose trust on me once..
Although now they trust me , but they don't fully trust me like before.
I hate it .. I seriously hate it..

Stomach churning.. tying into dead knots..
Why must I see something that I've longed not to see?
Why must I think of him?
Why must I think of the memories we shared?
Why can't I forget?
Why can't she trust me this time?
Why are these tears rolling down my cheeks?
Why do I feel like I'm someone pathetic?
Why do I feel like I'm useless?
Why do I feel lower than the dumpsters?
Why can't my mind block him out like it use too??

Why?
Why?

all I wanna do , is to reverse time, spent time with you all once more, and undo my mistake

Everyone's a sinner, I'm no different. Is the matter of, do you realise your mistakes or not.


Questions asked,
Answers left untold.

This shall be mine... and mine only...


-Lenna-

No comments: