Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 14 May 2007

Pictures!

Well.. I very lazy to blog le.. and can't blog much... I'm afraid.. since daddy's back.. now 3 person will be using this comp.. sigh.. >_< cannot let daddy see things he shouldn't see.. that includes this blog.. uh oh... sigh whatever.. sud be happie that he's back.. by the way.. lazy to blog.. already blogged at www.signifiedseven.blogspot.com
take a look.. =)
For now.. enjoy the photos.. kakaka

0n mother's day...

Lalala.. cam-whoring.. x)

see chicken can fly!



My bro promoting spritzer bottle... but terbalik.. haha..!

first panaroma.. or is it panorama..?? haha..

My uncle and aunt


Grandpa and Grandma.. =) lurve them to biitss.. x)

Icceee --creaamm....

Finish dy... xD

Mummy, uncle, aunty, grandma, bro , grandpa



Baby cousin brother.. cute??


Yesh, He's cute alright..

Reference books I bought.. still got summore to buy... oh gosh.. ><

Jeng Jen Jeng.. Current phone.. current state.. =)

Enjoy.. =p

No comments: