Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 13 May 2007

An extra post..

oh yeah.. just wanna add a little bit more...


I'm having my exams now.. altho I'm online but I'm actually sort off studying or doing something else.. and I'm sorry if I hadn't replied your messages or smses...

and I'm sorry that I hadn't time to talk to you guys..

I'm sorry Darren! Didn't mean to cut our conversation to half half.. aihx.. sorry can't talk bout the problems.. don't let the probs bother you kay?? concentrate on exam first..

remember.. you'll always be yourself no matter what..

What I wanted to said yesterday was.. People change Darren.. but it's like when we see it.. She changed for the worst.. but come to think of it the other way.. all her bad changes has cover up her good changes..

now I guess, she's starting to learn how to be independent...... and starting to make her own decision .. So give yourself some time to see her changes.. don't think that everything would be the same forever.. that's what I thought that time.. and I really hope that everything can stay that way forever.. do you feel that too??

heh..

okay.. seriously gotta sleep.. MAJOR HEADACHE!!

and once again.. sorry darren! shall talk about it soon!! in the mean time.. I hope this cud help you..

No comments: