Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 5 May 2007

4th 0f May..

Okay.. so it was a friday...


hmm..

It's been sooo long since I touched the field once more.. so I had pj for the first period.. and I LUV It.. well I love sports.. so .. haha.. erm.. after so long.. now we had pj.. so we were like erm.. learning the basic for volleyball.. hehe... it's good to learn the basic again.. =p anyways... it's good to do sports again! especiallly games..

blah blah blah.. :P

after learning the basic.. we spilt to two groups.. practising ourselves.. now I was having a great time.. but one thing I didn't like was.. when we hit the ball, I expect to keep going.. not someone go and catch the ball.. now that ruins the fun.. I didn't like it.. when my classmates were like.. ah!! the ball is coming.. catch it.. instead of hitting it instead.. and I didn't like it when they just stood there.. as if la the ball will come to you!

Fuh.. sorry.. didn't mean it.. but I didn't like it la..

so after pj.. add maths.. @_@... faint.. it was going on okay.. that suddenly.. she go one question which got ALL of us confused.. then she was laughing when going out of class.. asking us to figure out by ourselves.. lolx.. okay..

so.. the day went well.. after school .. it's friday..so we have coco activities..
taekwondo! HaIyah! lolx.. we was sort off lingering our way there.. didn't wanna be there so early.. =p.. then.. we went dere.. and do some kicking.. punching.. haha.. very long didn't do .. cuz.. miss taekwondo.. (on purpose and not on purpose) quite a number of times.. =/

so when Sir was teaching.. he keep teasing me ... say that I sud go lower.. he say once he talk.. then I go up.. I was like !____! .. lolx.. haha.. that Sir.. very talkative lowh.. and when we punch.. he talk talk talk.. we can't put down our hands you know.. need to maintain our stunt, moves... he says to discipline and sort off build err.. stamina.. muscle??

haha... yeah.. so after taekwondo.. went back home.. quickly ate and bath.. and head to Leisure mall.. for SPIDERMAN 3.. at 5.00pm.. mummy kept rushing me and scolding me for being such a slow poke.. haha.. but we made it in time to get our tickets.. and we got good seats too.. thx to me.. =P xD

okay.. so after watching.. SM3 wasn't that good also.. aijor.. wasted 30bucks to watch sigh.. 2hours and 20 mins.. the story quite long la.. some parts was even boring.. but there was one or two touching part.. overall I give it a 4.5/10..

so it was a friday as I said from the above.. Taman Segar had pasar malam that day.. so mummy thought we had a short trip there before heading home.. haha.. erm.. bought.. 10 bucks purse..haha. .mummy say she doesn't wanna buy me to expensive purse dy.. cause I keep losiing it >< sighs.. bought a very simple yet nice earring.. and err.. food, two very comfy shorts.. haha..

yeah some of you must be thinking.. buy pasar malam (night market) cloths?? no class at all.. but hey.. you think you buy branded stuff got class is it?? very high class?? as long as it's comfortable then I don't really matter bout brand lo.. FYI.. issh.. I do have few branded shirts also.. but so what.. it depends on yourself.. if you wish to wear branded or not..for me.. I don't mind.. seriously.. as long as it's comfy, nice.. and stylish .. can dy.. no need branded stuff.. sighs..

and oh yay!

I've finally found the BIO reference book! .. x)

-Things I want, or looking.. -
Chem.. *still looking..gonna fail for exam la.. ><*
K750i* no hope.. *
Mp4 * Still dreaming... *
Stuff piggies * Also dreaming.. buy for me pretty pls.. for my bday.. ><*
Holiday.. * can't wait can't wait... just wait till may holiday come oh yeah.. and daddy coming back.. whee*
SOUND CD!* still bugging my bro*
LOTs more.. shall put a column for it.. haha..

gtg bath.. ><

No comments: