Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 21 May 2007

Sleepless Night

Jeng Jeng Jeng

Ladies and Gintelman.. haha..

Lenna Lai's sleepless night have seem to find it's way back to mee.... gosh.. even taking a nap is a problem..

Waking up every half an hour during naps..and during sleeping I guess every 1-2 hours?? or not sleeping at all.. oh gosh.. pimples , dark circles.. zombie face.. oh yeah.. and hell lots of stress..

all these problem does not a happy Lenna make.. sobx..

I knwo you guys must think that I'm nuts cause.. exam is just over... but the thing is..


1. I have to resume back my piano class and I HAVEN repeat HAVEN practise a single THING

2. My exam grades are like @_@ oh gosh.. you don't wanna knoe.

3. In need of tuition.. gosh.. serious.. I NEED TUITION!

4. Forcing myself to sort off study.. but can't.. I'm so not the person who studies.. I mean like do revision la.. but have to try.. if not.. uh oh.. no going out.. yiikkeess!!! Nuuuuu

5. Since daddy was back.. can't stop fighting with him.. yeap.. that makes me a bad gal.. but we don't seem to agree on much things.. ahhh!!

6. I'm getting addicted to fictionpress once again!! >_<

7. Friendship problems.. aikkkesss... Rachel me missy you so muchie!! hahah..

8. hmm... Love is last.. can you blieve it?!?!? haha.. anyways.. yeah.. for the time being.. love now is the last thing in my mind.. well sortta.. Both of us.. just didn't wanna attend to the problem.. avoiding each other.. well it's actually he's avoiding me.. so .. problems left unsolved.. it's hanging in the air.. sigh..


First sleepless night.. then nightmares.. then so on...

I know all the above might seem crap to you.. and when I'm writing and re-reading it.. I felt it was sortta crap also.. but that's what I'm going thru.. and it's a lame excuse for sleepless night.. heh.. sigh

MAJOOOOOOOORRR HEADACCHHEEEEE!!

summoonnnnne help mee pls?? solve my problem and I could do ANYTHING for you... hahaha..

Questions asked..
Answers left untold..


This shall be mine .. and mine only..


Sigh..

-Lenna-

No comments: