Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 1 June 2007

My Cute cute pictures.. LOL!

haha.. presenting .. my act cute pictures =p... hyperactive now..


=p


Looking at youu.. haha


I'm showing the L sign



I know this is ugly.. haha.. don't bother =p



Hii.. =p


Shh.. no idea what was I doing myself.. wahhaha


haha.. it's not a crime to act cute kay!!! lol... hey... gurls got their time when they wanna just be actually girly girly =p can't blame them .. haha.. and I know I'm a poser.. so no need to tell me =p
don't care le.. ugly ugly le.. was doing it for the sake of fun since till 5++ am still can't sleep adui...
having problem sleeping againz.. my eyes are like.. pannda eyes dy.. and pimples.. argh.. popping out.. here and there.. so scary.. need to cleanse and put mask.. =p

hey.. I jaga my face also wan okkkay.. =p

haha .. sigh whatever =p

Questions asked,
Answers left untold..

This shall be mine, and mine only...


-Lenna- the poser =p

No comments: