Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 12 May 2007

A Post dedicated too.. lolx!

Erm.. okay ..


Todae is the 12th of May...

First of all I would like to dedicate this post to .. KAH WEI!!

haha.. HAPPIE BIRTHDAY!!

HAPPIE 16th BIRTHDAY!!

SWEET 16 LE WEI!! Wo0ts.. haha..

erm okay.. and I'm sorry that I didn't wish you at 12 sharp.. cauze.. I scared kena scolding from you AGAIN.. lolx.. I think last year of last last year I purposely stay up till midnight to wish you.. then I thin you send back the sms or at school.. you said " WOI! people wanna sleep la! Wish what wish.. cannot wish earlier or wish at school wan meh?? " hahah

It was sort off similar to that la.. oh yeah... and always during her bday .. sure got exam wan.. so she use the exam thing to blame me also.. haha.. =p

See me don't wish you at 12 sharp.. then at school.. Wish you jor.. you say why cannot send sms meh.. I'm like T___T don't send kena send kena.. lolx.. what you wan a me to do le.. =p then only you told me.. you will off your phone.. I jadi BENGANG kay..

anyways.. exam todae.. was.. erm.. sort off.. sucky for me.. I couldn't remember much though.. Sigh.. okay... after school todae.. mummie , my bro and I head to petaling street which is a.k.a Chee Chiong Kai.. went there cause.. wanted to buy reference book marh.. my area there chem sold out.. ISH!! hmm.. when I laid foot there... I suddenly realised that it's been a long time since I came here again.. I think since Jan when I came with Maiya.. to find the blardi EST text book.. but in the end don't have.. so yeah lah.. that's about my trip to there..

hmm.. after eating.. head to popular.. then erm.. look for the book.. the ref book.. I was actually looking for the Focussuper book.. if you all bought ref book then you would know what am I talking about.. If you haven.. Go figure out yourself.. =D so there also don't have.. sigh.. so then I saw one group of Malay girls.. saying which book is good and stuff liddet.. then later, few groups of chinese guys came and like look for ref books.. Duh.. if not... wanna know me arh.. = = haha.. so .. I sort off eavesdrop... SORT off.. and hey! they speak so loudly.. >< haha.. so they talk and discuss which books to buy... they are not nerd lowh though.. haha.. quite ok looking.. LOLX syok sendiri ady.. okay.. so after they took the books and ciao.. .

I also start doing a little experiment or investigation.. I opened up several ref books. and compare.. some of them were actually true.. some of the other ref books are better than the focussuper books..

okay lemme tell you a little bout the ref books..

first off..
Success ref book- very in detail.. can make you understand well..
Focussuper ref book- erm.. they explain in an advance way.. but can understand also..
Total Pro ref book-explain quite in detail.. but abit chiong hey in some chap.. haha..
the others don't need to look dy.. not so good.. the names also I forgot..
they are either
a. DEAD BORING
b. DEAD CONFUSING
c. IRRITATING!

haha.. so if me.. I actually recommend these 3 books.. but to be exact.. I didn't actually see all the ref books okay.. so don't come find me !! ><
I did compare but not all.. there was one book.... I forgot =p

Recommendation!! LOLX =S
Physic- I prefer Focussuper(Sucess for this book dam chiong hey.. =p )
Add maths- Also Focussuper and Sucess
Maths- Success& Focussuper also not bad.. cause I weak in maths ma.. haha
Biology- Focussuper so so.. Total Pro betta..but buy focussuper dy.. aijah..
Sejarah-Opps.. I might have missed it.. haha..
Chem- no other references book tho.. so I bought Total Pro.. but not bad la..

yeah la.. only look for those books only... the list on top are the books that I actually bought.. A lot way.. you see why add maths and maths double book?? mummy say horh " First you need to learn in detail detail then go for advanced.. but if you can go advance.. then you sure know how to do the Success book , just take it as an extra exercise lowh! " me " ... okay.. buy buy lowh... "

okay.. gotta ciaoz..

I shall write more tomorrow.. or mayb not see first.. exam still haven finish!! ><

daddy coming back... woohoo..!! HOLIDAY!! EXAM MARKS T__T die die!

gotta sleep dy.. I can't stand..

good nite..
Is this post long enough to cover up the whole week?? ahha



No comments: