Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 1 May 2007

Sadness. lolx.

Regrets:

I regret going out alone
I regret mummy giving me money for today
I regret asking you out
I regret not saying the things I wanted to say
I regret not stopping you from going.
I regret for being silent all day
I regret wasting money on the stupid food
I regret not eating lunch
I regret wasting mummie's time
I regret asking her to fetch me..
I regret not having a good time.
I regret not scolding the idiots who hit on me in Mid valley.
I regret for being such an idiot myself.


Hates:
I hate being alone.
I have being lonely
I hate having no friends
I hate lecturing from my teachers.
I hate getting scolded.
I hate myself for being so quiet
I hate myself for being lazy
I hate myself for not being honest.
I hate myself for being so eazy!
I hate alot of things bout me .


Afraid:
Alone
Lonely
Having Nightmares.
Crossing the bridge..
Losing people I love.(My family , frens, you.. )
People not understanding me.
Unable to talk bout some things..
People leaving me.

Unable to state more.. sort off blank?? haha.. too much to write..updates whenever

So.. went out todae.. supposingly with F.S. then he came late.. making me walk around mid valley.. not having lunch.. cause everywhere I cud think off if full with people...

Todae was the first time.. I went out alone... and it wasn't sort of pleasant...

Stupid malay(I;m not a racist == ) and some chinese guys came hitting on me.. argh.. ignored them nyway la.. deep inside.. I feel scared kay.. summore alone.. malay didnt follow la.. just whistle then try to talk to me.. chinese fella.. more like idiots lala.. hair colour also got different types.. i think if you combine all together.. can make rainbow.. lolx.. so anyways.. they sort off followed me abit la... deeep iinnnsiidee I was FREAKIng out okay.. I'm not a brave person okay? then I sort off hid in
MPH lo.. after that they didn't follow.. phew much?

then sat down and read a little...then he came at 3.00pm I came at 2.20++!! ... so.. walk around to the 3rd floor and came back down.. and finally settle down in Coffee bean = =... then he told me that he could only be here for an hour..4.00 he had to ciaox.. I was like.. !_! I'm alone todae you know.. If you gonna be here for an hour.. better don't come out right.. sigh.. so me speechless sort off the whole day..

sighs.. don't wanna talk bout it la..

I wanted to say lots of things to you.. but somehow.. I was speechless..

so he went back at 4 i went back at 6..

Go figure yourself what I did during that period..

No comments: