Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Sunday 13 May 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Well, Today is mummy's day....

Wanna wish all the moms Happy Mothers Day..

well just the other day.. My mum was hearing the radio .. and there was one special programme where people are wishing their mum's happie mothers day and saying I love you.

then she told me.

Mum: Sigh.. Only on mother's day they wish and they say the love us..
Me : *says nothing*
Mummy : Isn't it better if they treat us better each day??
Me : yeah.. >_< Me: Mummy I love you.. Mummy: * laughs* I know.

Actually all the mums out there want us to pay attention to them everyday.. not only on mother's day itself you know..



Who is the one who stay up late when you're sick? Who is the one who "carried" you for 9 blady months.. Who is the one who gave birth to you? Who is the one who gave life to you? Who is the one who pampers you the most.. ( for me is my mum la.. well both la.. hehe lols.. ) Who is the one who cooks for you.. Who is the one who cares for you? Nurse you when you get hurt? Rush to the doctor to get medicine.


the answer is : MUMMY!



Why are we dedicating one specific day in an entire year to celebrate Mother's day? By doing this are we indirectly saying that we should be nice to our mum only once a year?



Why not everyday also treat your mum like it's mother's day.. it's like for the whole year you don't care for your mum and for this one day you treat her so good.. issh.. you think you're a good child? I don't think so lowh.. sigh... so anyways.. treat your mums better.. I admit I need to treat my mummy better too okay so anyways..



I wanna wish me mummy and my grandma Happie mother's day.. todae we're going for vegetarian's dinner.. cauze one of my uncle is vegetarian.. hmm okayy.. anyways.. Mummy I love you! you're the greatest mum! although we fight .. I'll always love you..



and I was extremely touched by my grandma ytd cuz... yesterday I went to my grandparents house .. located at the back of my house ny. . hhaha.. and then my mum gave her a present.. a small one.. cause she treat my grandma dinner ma... hehe... her present was a crystal ball.. then my grandma says very nice.. can put bside my present that I gave her last year or last last year.. and I don't remember at all.. and yet she could remember.. so touch lowh.. ><

haha.. okay gotta ciao la..

mummy wanna use the comp.. shall post another post later.. =p

No comments: