Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 28 May 2007

Title-less

hahaha... unsure of what to put..

so anyways.. I know I haven been updating for a week.. =p

Lazy.. and my bluetooth aint working.. so yeah.. frustrated...


Next, I'm going to LANGKAWI! whee.. a week and FREE! well, it's actually from the Ministry of Education.. we are suppose to undergo a training or something..

so 4 chinese 2 Malays and 2 Indians.. actually I'm quite astonished that this time they had more chinese .. Cuz it was always Malays more.. hehe..

So me, Elena, Tinisha and Levina are going... wheeee....


Teh form.. hahah.. too syok sendiri dy.. xD


see there! Pulau Langkawi! hahaha..


Then I think a few nights ago.. Went to Pasar malam also know as Night market.. ehehhe.. got myself a new bag.. =p I sortta like that bag.. and for those who are reading thinks like *yer.. why wanna buy brandless, cheapskate*

well FYI! I don't care if it's brandless or branded, the most important thing is wether I like it and if it's comfortable.. you think I got no branded shirt is it? I also got wert.. is just that I prefer which and which.. HURMPH


Wahahha.. my bag =))

there end of post.. haha


Questions asked...
Answers left untold...

This shall be mine.. and mine only..

-Lenna-

No comments: