Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 18 May 2007

Friends

What are friends??? can eat?? lolx

but what matters most.. what is BEST FRIENDS???

they are the one's who are always there for you anytime , anywhere .

You can fret , complain, hit ( well they will hit you back later.. don't worry.. =D ), have a shoulder to lean on.. laugh with.. go thru hard times with.. and many more..

they are like your sister/brother and best friends..

I'm am actually grateful to have 6 and yes it is 6 best friends..

but now.. our friendship is on a thin line..

we've been thru good times and bad times together last year... that is what made our bond so strong...

but now.. things are changing.. well you can say that people change.. even I change.. I didn't even realise I changed.. and my friend told me something very meaningful

"Everyone changed.. and you may think that they changed for the bad.. but actually both.. it's up to you and time to see what has he/she changed for the good."

and I actually took the time to go and observe my best friends.. and really they changed for the bad and good..

aijor. . this post is making no sense at all.. seriously no SENSE..

oh gosh..

No comments: