Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 30 April 2007

Nightmares.

Once again , my nightmares have return...

I still remember whenever I have nightmare, I will end up either staying up the whole night thinking about it or, worrying bout unnecessary things.. or mayb try to get back to sleep..

I remember I would use to send you an sms telling you that I've just had a nightmare..
then the next day you would call and demand an explanation for not calling you instead..

then I would say that I didn't wanna woke you up.. but you insisted that I call.. so that you could at least try to stay by my side..


Somehow, I really tot it isn't necessary to wake you up for such little things.. as you had more important things to do.. all I had to do was just inform you in any way.. because I know you'll read it no matter what.. at least I was sure that you cared at that time..


Now, my nightmares has find it's way back to me again.... I didn't inform nor sms you.. cuz.. I was unsure what to do.. since you hardly reply my smses anymore..

Now, if the nightmare comes.. I would either keep thinking bout it or if it's too hard to bear... I'll just start crying..

yeah I know what you think.. I'm a cry baby right???

That I'm always crying..

Sorry to say.. now I depend on myself.. as you left me here all alone.

whatever..

No comments: