Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 6 December 2008

Taggy Taggy.

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.


Starting time : 12.50am
Name : Lenna
Sisters : None, only daughter.
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : 7,8
Height : 160cm tepat. lol , so sad.
Where do you live : Cheras, Malaysia
Favorite drinks : goodness, no need to know.
Favorite breakfast : this too.
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : yearps
Fallen asleep in school : N.E.V.E.R
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : I don't think so. o.O
Saved e-mails : yeah from my aunt, but that was long news ago.
What is your room like : small, sort off clean, have to do some cleaning tomorrow..haha
What's right beside you : Phone, bottle, my rose ring, mouse, speaker, tissue box, etc etc
What is the last thing you ate : went out and ate, soooo,, food lo. technically . LOL
Chicken pox : Yes
Sore throat : Yes
Stitches : Nope
Broken nose : Nope
Do you believe in love at first sight : I think?
Like picnics : I remember doing it before, but I don't remember when
Who was the last person you danced with : erm, don't remember
Last made you smile : Bolt, the dog. LOL , went for movies just now.
You last yelled at : my brother
Have you ever.....
Talk to someone you like : like as in?
Kiss anyone : *cough cough cough* yes, I kissed THE DUCK *quek*
Get sick : yearps
Talked to an ex : yes
Miss someone : Yes
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : haha, yes
What's under your bed : AIR.
Who do you really hate : dislike maybe, but hate? not really, so no one.
What time is it now : 12.55am
Randoms :

Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : no, but my bed is. lol

Q : Do you have any siblings : Yes

Q : Do you want children : definitely

Q : Do you smile often : I guess, I don't track myself and check how many times I smile per day you know, that would be weird

Q : Do you like your hand-writing : when I have time to write, then yes, but no time? okay-la

Q : Are your toenails painted : It WAS. but then I didn't like the colour..

Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : my MUM!!! it's very comfortable.

Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : blue

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday :ERM. what was I doing? gosh, I don't remember.

Q: I can't wait to : have no idea.. hmm , OH YEAH. PRIMARY REUNION!

Q: When did you cry last : Erm, Wednesday night, and thursday morning I guess.

Q: Are you a friendly person: I AM! but I'm shy, really.

Q: Do you have any pets : had, but my dad decided to give it away, SAD.

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : in the treasure chest I mention above. or was it the post before?

Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : yeah, my best friends, =D

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on? :almost.

Q: What are you doing right now? : doing this, and chatting and wanting to go sleep soon?

Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? : I tried, yes. haha. to get back my stuff that flew out of the window in the old house. scare the hell outta me.

Q: Can you handle the truth? : What truth are you talking about? eh?

Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? : Mother

Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Kah Wei and Levina, In mid valley, so embarrassing . lol. and gor gor o.o

Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? : erm, family of course, and best friends and...... you shall not know. thank you very much, aiya, many.

Q: Do you eat healthy? : I admit I don't think I do

Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: ex and I ? no, ex? yes, comp got reformat la. no fair kan?

Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : I have.

Q: How often do you go to church?: not a christian

Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? :I would isolate myself, but depends tho, and where am I , and who am I with.

Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: I can be both at times.

Q: Are you confident?: Sometimes, I have low self esteem. lol

Q: Favorite Quote: -please don't ask me this- I don't keep tab

Q: Things I was doing 10 years ago: let's see, 10 years ago I was 6, either going to std 1, having fun and all sort.

Q: Things on my to-do list today : technically, now is the 6th, want to go taylor's college, but having difficulties here.

Q: 5 snacks I enjoy..1.Cookie, =p 2. Cake 3. Sweets 4. Ice cream? - CHOCO M INT- 5. ????

Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.. 1. Whatever I think of la.... don't day dream.

Q: 5 of my bad habits..1.Am Lazy 2. gosh , can I not answer? I'm sleepy lol. erm forgetful, and so on la. who doesn't have bad habits .

Q: 5 places I have lived in.. - Well I shifted house a few times before , does that count?

Q: 5 jobs I've had..1. as a student 2. as a children to my parents 3. Waitress at my aunt's restaurant 4. Promoter at Nesh. 5.? soon finding.


okay!

1.Rach
2.Mr.BEAR
3.Giselle
4.May lyn
5. Susan.


WOOHOO! FINISH
SLEEPPPP!

No comments: