Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 5 December 2008

Let's Start New

Listening to - How Many Words- Blake Lewis

Did you see the moon smiling yesterday?


take 1, at first I was thinking , even the moon was mocking me


take 2, my phone rocks la, I took this using my phone. haha.

It's over! =)

I cleaned up. haha.

I cleaned up here as well, CLEAN!! =D

Nice eh? I don't smoke. but I suddenly have an interest to collect. I especially like the mild seven one .. haha.


bought the rose ring yesterday LOVE!!

nice eh ?


Time to go through my mandarin. haha..


It's over, I'm letting you go. you're not worth it boy.

note to everyone : I'm single, planning to be single till college, cause we will be more exposed to the society right? there you can have your pick. haha.

right, I'll be fine, don't worry . =)

No comments: