Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 4 December 2008

Bah. No:2

I think I cried enough yesterday
well it's her choice now, and I would not contact that other person anymore.
and I would still be there for her whenever she needs me,
that's what friends are for right?

I did not cry for the guy, hell no.
I cried for her.
For oh so many reasons.
but then I realised that she must really like this guy to accept and forgive all his mistakes and still be with him.

well then, I should let go too.
and always support her no matter what
that's what best friends are for.

Yesterday's post was just a spur moment of sadness, disappointment and anger.

Please do not ask what happen or am I ok.
I would not reveal any detail about this situation.
this memory is in the back of my head in that big chest with other memories I wish to leave behind with a great big key.

the end.

and I really need to sleep early , having problems with sleeping. insomniaaaaaa. O.o

updated: gosh I sound like someone who just broke up, wth.
hahaha.
I Think everyone has their own reaction when they sort off feel like they 'lost' their best friend at one point.
I treasure friendship very much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what'z happened?!
dun cry... my dear...
muaks.s..s..s.s pop pop pop!!!
siak siak...

sorry for my long gone...
im juz back from hell...
@@

Jason CJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason CJ said...

Dun be sad la dearie
i dun know anything but cheer up =)

Lenna♥ said...

ange, I'm okay now.. =)
don't worry.. hehe.
and you! why didn't talk to me so long? hurmps .. hehe.

Lenna♥ said...

thanks Jason