Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 6 December 2008

Tagged. and got called Emotional. haha.

1. Do you have a secret?
-who doesn't?

2. Would you fall in love with a girl/guy younger than you?
-almost did. see , there's this problem....

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
-finish school dy lorh.

4. What will you do with a billion dolars?
-what I wish to do.

5. Which is more blessed, being loved by someone or loving someone?
-I think being loved, loving someone when they are with someone else is torture.

6. Will you fall in love with your bestfriends?
-currently my bestfriends are girls and I'm damn straight. unless I own a guy best friend , now that's different

7. What do you think is special?
-whatever I think it is.I can't say cause It'll be a list long.

8. If the person you really liked is attached, what will you do?
-Let go LA. what else can you do?
especially if the guy with another person you care dearly.
ah, shoot.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely Happy?
-of course.

10. Do you have any regrets?
-I try not to have any, but alas I do have.I try not thinking bout it. It's in the treasure chest locked behind wherever.

11. How would you like to see yourself in 10 years time?
-It's a silly question really. The future is in our hands, how we make our decisions, so you'll just have to wait another 10 years to find out.

12. Who is the current most important to you?
-GOSH, Friends and Family.

13. What kind of person do you think the person tagged you is?
-She's one of my best friends , but sometimes she can be harsh with her words. don't get offended kay, and about the other day, there's more to say, buttt....

14. Would you rather to be single and rich or married and poor?
-I have no idea. If I'm married and poor, I'll make sure I have no children, don't want the children to suffer with me la, think bout it.

15. What is your favourite colour?
-BLUE.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
-IF it is worth giving , I will.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
-whoever, I haven't been in this situation yet. lol

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
-I think i did that before.

19. Do you prefer to be single or in relationship?
-I guess single for now, but who knows?


that's it, time to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp, due to sleeping at 4 yesterday , I'm beat . Thank the above, I want to sleep peacefully and wake up early.


night night all.

No comments: