Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Saturday 27 December 2008

A Mask I Put Up Everyday

to hide what I do not want people to see,
to worry, to question...
although I really want them to....
it doesn't matter. not anymore..

Please don't ask what happen,
am I fine or not.
I do not wish to discuss this matter.


Something happened just now that would quite break my heart.


Quote: ' Friends come and go, but Family will never leave you'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another different matter.

Please don't effing try to threaten me or whatever you're trying to do.
Saying last time, or whatever effing shit.
I'm sorry to say, I couldn't care less.

screw you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just want to be friends, why can't you see?
I'm sorry if you want to be more...
I just can't.
Not at the moment.
UNDERSTAND me. please.

and I'm not finding excuses to not go out with you.
please don't misinterpret.
I have a strict Parent.
I have my difficulties.
don't think I did it on purpose.
I would love to go out with a friend of mine.
Hey, you're a boy, that makes all the difference.
and boy , don't like me just yet, you haven't seen the real me.
you said I've change , that's cause
what've you seen is only half of it.
wait and see, then decide.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I really am.
Just be frank with me okay?


it's getting awkward, I guess I'll stop here.

No comments: