Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Thursday 11 December 2008

Primary Reunion

-Updated at 3.46pm-
Oh, Might as well just update this.
currently talking to a donkey xD
heart to heart summore, WOO. haha.

The day before, playing with my secondary cam



xD


8th Dec
Bought a card for Elena's 17th birthday on the following day.
Went around mid valley to meet up my school friends, to get them to sign the card.

signing the carrdddd



I totally love this word.

xmas deco.

Met them there at 12pm , some came late,like mike, * cough * idiot. * =p

Went to domino for lunch cause Pizza hut was full.

Sheryl soon, Siao Yin, and Atalie.
In between bought a small cake for Elena as a surprise. =D
I'm half broke thanks to the card and the cake, but luckily they chipped in.
went to send Atalie off.
Taken the pictures outside of Dome and beside of Quiksilver.

Mike, Siao Yin, Gowrie, Zaena, Sheryl Soon. I'm the shortest . =(

Left to right, Left is slanting , haha, Sherly Soon, Siao Yin, Me, Gowrie, Zaena, Mike, Elena.
Atalie was heading to the airport, didn't get to take a picture with her. sad. =(


I like the blurry effect altho we both look stupid xD
Was siting down on the floor, many passed us and look at us like we're weirdos, gah, who cares.
I certainly don't. =D then chit chat while. waited for Hari to come.

Siao Yin and I

Gowrie and I .

Zaena and I

Sheryl and I

Elena, Hari, Mike, Sheryl, Me, Siao Yin, Gowrie, Zaena, and Philbert XD
After this, Philbert went back, and Sent Elena and Sheryl off as well. Soon After Zaena had to go too. =(
Hari have to go have his lunch, then we headed to the food court, and talk talk talk .lol
Many changed, well haven't seen them in bout 5 years?
Some of them went back, so Hari, Me, Gowrie, Siao Yin and Mike went bowling . LOL we suck.

Gowrie

Siao Yin

Mike

Hari

Hari floored us lo, winning at 144. gila.

Then most of them went back, left Mike and I. Shop around for purse cause I needed a new one. then got called on the cell to have a drink.

Mike accompanied me to have a drink with this guy below, Foo Soon. haha.


Then after that, walk around summore, till it's time to go home, did shop for a few things. =)

Whoa, going for the reunion has it's con.
Zaena and Philbert is the same age as me.
Zaena is already starting her 1st year of law, and Philbert is already studying a year in Help college.
Nadzir which I've just contacted today, He's starting College in UIA , nilai

so pro kan? haha.

Mummy is pressuring me to have my pick at colleges and starting college early , cause Both of them are so much ahead of me.
My mum is competitive. o.o
I know she doesn't want me to waste time, but I really don't want to start in JAN 09,
and I still am having doubt on the subjects I'm going to take for A-levels.

Taylor college, been hoping to go since form 3, but don't know if I could make it or not.
Problem with the accounts and such , sigh. money o.O

Well, off to PWTC at 12 dec, FRIDAY , to look around for colleges, then off to several colleges' open day. meet me if you can . =D

No comments: