Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 22 December 2008

Ok-lah. Time to update.

Omg people, you better appreciate it, I took like 8-10 hours to freaking update this,
the window to upload the picture disappeared, chi makan. =X

ANYWAYS.
let's get back to the point.
I forgot when. It was one of the Fridays.
Went to the temple in Petaling Street.



Where they burn and burn. lol.

Was heels day. O.o


Time Square next stop. My brother and the Xmas Tree.

Walked around , then had to walk to Jogoya, WTF, I had to walk with heels kay. lol
My feet was already hurting.

Brother and his GF. eating..

chocolate Marshmallow =D

foooodddd





White wine, Mine. haha. not bad.
my brother say, I would defo be a gambler and a drinker.
I can't deny. o.o but I know my limit kay? =)

Fried sotongss

LOL, we made fun of this. Green Tea Pudding. It was very wobbly, go figure what we did. ;)

Lovesss. another thing, they should have strawberry chocolate, HEAVEN. =D

Ding ding ding, JOGOYA.


The xmas trees there. not bad =)

Of course I bought some things. hahaha..

Absolute love this dress .. rm50 only..

I finally got a handbag.. woohoo.


This was suppose to be on the top. WORST MEAL eaten, seriously, not worth my money at all.
Kenny Rogers at Time Square.

Sg.Wangs, deco

Yearps bought a wallet. I have no idea why i bought it anyway. Doesn't really suit me.
but what the heck ?



Time to sleep, have another reunion with primary school friends + outing with yi jean.

night night =)

ended at 1am.

No comments: