Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 16 December 2008

Happy Second Birthday =D

My blog is 2 years old!
Yippee
------------------------------

Gosh, I feel so emo la. =(

I really want to go Taylors,
so badly, my 'dream' since form 3.
However, I don't think I can.
SAD .
as in REALLY.
Rach is going there too. sigh..

*slap self*
be more realistic, you can't always have what you want.
I know i know.. =(
sigh, pressure from overall
mum wants me to enroll in January, so wouldn't be talking law.
still wondering if want to take A-Levels or Foundation in Science.
Mum is urging me to get into Foundation in Science, 1 year span
but the thing is, if I get into Foundation in Science, I will be forever stuck in science, no?
gah.
then grade 7 retake, teacher too busy to come, but i only want her to teach me. =(
and mum wants me to take the earliest exam which is in APRIL.
my scales also half way only, don't have the new pieces book.
she is really killing me.

suddenly feel so much on my plate right now.
she won't allow me to work as well.
GOSH! so much on my plate.
I miss my friends, I want to see my primary friends
which reminds me I have to plan another reunion. ME me me, why everything I need to take the initiative?
cause this is reality?
bah.
getting in college in JAN wouldn't be a bad thing I guess.. gah, just too much to think la.

thank goodness I do not have another half, if not have to worry bout the other half .
haha, I'm just ranting and ranting.
I'm so sorry .
but wth, this is my blog , I can type and write whatever I wish to.
gosh, I'm avoiding all my problems.

seriously, why can't she let me handle it?
I don't know.
The pressure, the disappointment, the urge, the anger, the sorrow, the hope, the dreams, the memories, the happiness, the confusion, the jealousy, the envy-ness, the paranoia.....

GOSH, someone just give me a sign. WTF. sounds wrong.
sound like britney spears = =


GAH, whatever, think think think. insomniaaaaaa..

screw it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chill out...
muaks..s..s.s..s... pop pop pop!!!
siak siak...
things can b sort out...
ur mommy is protectin u mar...
worry u made a wrong decision mar...
if u hav diff objectives or opions...
u can always discuss with her...
giv her confident that u can handle it...

muaks...s.s.s.ss popo pop pop!!!
love u...
^^

Lenna♥ said...

I know, hope things will work out also
bit stress..
dont' worry. =)

you also jia you =D