Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Wednesday 31 December 2008

Fine.

Continue blogging, lol. there's someone who flood my comment using y lar.. hahaha.

I'm just lazy and busy , and the blogspot is very troublesome, loading pictures can take hours..

There you go, another reason was , I don't want to bring forward my back post to the new year

New Year is for New things. =)

Let's start with the camwhore photos




My mum say if my hair is like that, it would be nice.. yeahhhh.. i know i look ugly.. so what? xD


My fav pic
l
look so pale.. o.o
l





OUting with Sheryl, Avin , Gowrie and Huey Miin, another primary reunion,

Gowrie, Huey Miin and I



I FORGOT TO TAKE A PIC WITH AVIN, =(

I Heart the heart. haha, get the joke? okay, so lame. moving on...

:D

The driver that send me to Digital mall where my brother works. my saviour.. he will kill me if he sees this. =p I love you darling.. HAHa.

cough cough. showing off the earrings

TUC

Sakae Sushi, FOOD SUCKS. seriously. = = WASTE OF MONEY






Presents mummy wrap for her workers.. so good lo..

on the 25th , tho i stay at home, I wore the xmas hat the whole day. almost. hahaha.

Merry xmas.

At one U, bought the jelly, Ugh, not nice. The taste is so clashing ..

Dude, you fail as a chemist.

I was playing with the hair spray. HAHA, in carrefour, not my hair, my bros =p


That's it people. =D

Happy New year's Eve... !! Have fun and get ready for the NEW YEAR PEOPLE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAH!!! u got bf!!!
@@