Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Tuesday 2 December 2008

Bah.

Today is not really my day .
Walked around Mid Valley looking like a red chili/tomato. and I'm going again tomorrow. CRIES . I'm getting tired of MV

MOnday

use double sided tape to make the pattern first then I changed it cause I didn't like it

After everything is done. Say ugly if you want, but I LIKE IT =) 3 hours of hard work



haha, using the secondary camera to take the front.

Then I did my nails in Yin and Yang way again. what ? I like. =p


Tuesday.
Have to return book. so me being the good girl wear PJ clothes to school, hence the chili/tomato look.
Then found out that the rest wore casual wear, wth.
Then went back to mummy's office , she told me she's going to drop me of at MV cause she has the interview and she doesn't want the guys to look at me..
Hence walking around like an idiot in MV

Another day is Cheras, JAM JAM JAM

My friend's N96, jealous.... LOL

Xmas tree

Xmas Tree

This two for RM3.90 and the porridge is not bad. =D

well have to go do mask, paint my toe nails, make my hair properly , pick the outfit for tomorrow. haha.. bye.

No comments: