Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Friday 16 January 2009

Sigh

I want to blog really,BUT

i slept like a pig till 8 starting my homework now.
I have physics and maths and chem.
chem sort off finish, need ta review review abit..
so yeah, need to start on it..
I feel guilty cause Mummy helped me take care of Cookie just now,
I was suppose to take care of him . he's my responsibility.


I really wanna blog. haha.
about lunch, about my past friends and how much effort i put into the friendship, but turns out like, everyone's leaving one by one.
GOSH.
have to stop blogging dy.
peace =)

2 comments:

Jason CJ said...

take it easy, life is about gathering and separation, smile =)

i wont' leave you even if you kill me Xp
ok la, maybe after I die =p. Later you scare to half death hehe.

love you,
sigh doesn't suits you,
smile is =)

Anonymous said...

=.="...