Nuffnang ad! =)

Instagram


Monday 19 January 2009

I am so careless

Seriously.

first i left my note in college, lost it,
then i left my file in college, went for break, and luckily managed to take it back,
now i left my tupperware in college . HAHA, asked a friend of mine to help me.

Want to blog cause I have pictures =p
BUT, I have alot of things to do.
Teacher rejected my focus question, have to think again
chem physics, bio, maths and esl, each of these subjects have work to do.

we'll see if I can blog tonight. =D

just reached home not long by the way.

Off to do work.

=)

3 comments:

Jason CJ said...

just be careful next time lo =)
don't overwork yourself :)

Anonymous said...

"Teacher rejected my focus question, have to think again..."
what question?! @@

Lenna♥ said...

Jason, okay

Ange, my English Studies. need to do a report of 2000 words regarding a topic and a focus question. so little words le.. can die.. lol. I miss you. MWAH. =)